One additional suggestion is to go to the JAWS help topics
and read up on the various functions of all the cursors

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Mark
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 7:59 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] When and how do I use the
JAWS cursor?

Hi
     It depends on if you are using a laptop or standard
keyboard, how you
will access the JAWS cursor. For insta instance on a laptop
one must press
the caps lock followed by the letter p. On a standard
keyboard the jaws
cursor has its own key.
     The reason you may want to access the JAWS cursor is to
read or
interact with information that the PC cursor isn't able to
get too.
Sometimes one has to put the jaws cursor over an item and
simulate a left
mouse click.
     I find some programs require I access the jaws cursor
and others do
not.
     I hope this helps.

God bless,