thanks for your info mark. I'm a pc, investigate nut, and will have a good time trying it all

-----Original Message----- From: Mark
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 7:26 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] When and how do I use the JAWS cursor?

Hi Tom,
    For me it has been trial and error. However, sometimes one is reading
instructions for a program, and it asks you to click on something that you
just cannot find with the normal PC cursor. Then it is a good bet you want
to switch to the JAWS cursor. Then there are programs that lock the pc
cursor on a particular spot on the screen and you can't move it. If you want
to use that program you are going to need to use the JAWS cursor. I would
recommend using the jaws key plus f2 then arrow to keyboard manager. Then
press enter to open it. Next press d until you hear default. Then tab once.
You will then be in a long list of commands specific to your keyboard lay
out. Press J until you start hearing the commands related to the JAWS
cursor. To exit This menu, do an alt f followed by x. you should land back
where you started. There are a lot of interesting things one can do when
they learn more commands to do with the JAWS cursor.
    By the way. I am mostly self-taught on the JAWS system. I have to admit
though, I have asked a allot of questions on lists like this. So, I
encourage you to give it a go. It can be allot of fun.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!
You can visit my website at: