Hi, David,

Have you thought of doing a tutorial on thunderbird? That would be really good--especialy one on how to filter messages in thunderbird. It was just a thought I had.

Rosemarie

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 6:18 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Outlook 2007, Windows 7, and message rules

Possibly although I haven't used that program for quite some time.  I have
an XP system that is perfect for such things as it is used for testing
purposes ETC.

Time will tell as it often crosses my mind what might be a good topic for a
recording.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.