I googled mozilla firefox downloads, and did it from one of the headings. I tried it from 2 of them, and when I hit the download link, no dialog box appeared, as it normally does, so I asked for help, and yes, from I e 8

-----Original Message----- From: JM Casey
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 12:18 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] mozilla firefox

You'll have to be somewhat specific about the problem you're having with the
download and/or instalation, I suspect, if you're going to get help here.
Are you going to the Mozilla website? Can you not find the download link? Is
the download dialog box appearing? Are you using Internet Explorer to
download? etc, etc...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom" <tclar...@gmail.com>