From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 6:19 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] mozilla firefox

stupid question...do I "run" or "save"?

-----Original Message-----
From: David Whitehead
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 12:36 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com

you can go to:
www.ninite.com

or, the direct link is:

http://ninite.com/firefox/ninite.exe

-----Original Message-----
From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2012 1:18 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com

You'll have to be somewhat specific about the problem you're having with the

download and/or instalation, I suspect, if you're going to get help here.
Are you going to the Mozilla website? Can you not find the download link? Is

the download dialog box appearing? Are you using Internet Explorer to
download? etc, etc...