From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mujtaba Merchant
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 9:14 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] getting in to safe mode

Hi,

Extremely sorry about neglecting that fact. I have not gone into safe mode
myself after losing sight. I was under the impression that JAWS should load
in safe mode too if the computer has it installed because JAWS loads as a
service.

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn