According to his private message to those of us who manage this list we
should all be shot for shutting it down. Interesting since we do it as a
hobby and expect or receive no compensation for doing it other than the rare
event that one of us receives a donation to help offset the cost.

If anybody wants to start their own mailing list they are certainly free to
do so and in many cases utilize a number of free services available for such
a forum.

Nobody has offered so to speak to take over this list and even if somebody
wanted to step up they would have to start from the beginning. The
membership list is only available to the three of us and I will not allow it
to be shared with anybody else. In other words it is a private database and
as such is confidential. This is especially true for those who have never
posted on the list.

Never the less any more posts like the message I am replying to and this
list won't make it until lunch time never mind next Friday.
David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.