I want to ask anyone who downloads books from the bard site, and then transfers
them to a cartridge, if they do it like I do?
after the book is downloaded to my default win 7 download folder, I cut it to a
folder in documents I have for bard books, which has about 12 books in it, and
when I want to put this book on my cartridge, I open the zipped book, from the
bard folder, copy the files, and then paste them to a folder, select the files,
applications key to send to, and up to removeable. is this how you do it?