Thanks

I have a desktop and a laptop and have an installation of the game on
each. In the past, I've accidentally tried to launch Manamon twice on
the same machine and got a message about not being allowed to have two
instances of the game running on the same machine.

So, now that I know it can be done, i.e. trading in the manner I
discussed in my first post, how do I get the two games to speak to one
another? I was able to grab my IP address from both machines, but am
still unable to make both instances of the game communicate with one
another.

Also, regarding the guide, pity that no one has written one. If there
were better mapping tools in the game, e.g. a coordinates system, I'd
consider at least starting some sort of guide. In any instance, I was
hoping for one as there is a puzzle I am trying to figure out and am
having no luck... alas...

Again, thanks for the answer, but if I may indulge a bit more, would
you--any of you--be so kind as to help me through getting my laptop
and desktop installations of Manamon to communicate with one another?

- Justin