Hello all,

I decided to try and finish the original Manamon and am basically done
with everything. I cannot capture a couple of remaining manamon in the
manapedia as I need to trade for them. Basically, I am wondering if I
created a second installation of the game on my laptop, could I trade
between the two games? Or does Manamon check the account linked to the
install thus preventing this sort of thing?

On that note, could I do the same with Manamon 2? I don't care about
online play, but I do like completing things to the best of my
ability.

If I cannot trade between two installs--either with Manamon 1, Manamon
2 or both, does anyone have a work-around for the trading issue?

Another question that has nothing to do with the previous ones is if
anyone has actually written a guide to Manamon 2 yet? Or any guides to
the game what so ever?

- Justin

--
Justin M. Jones, M.A.