I was actually talking about a game I love called Lensmoor.  The
website is lensmoor.org and the telnet # is 3500.  I'd love to know if anyone
here's gotten to check it out yet>
        As for Discworld.  I've tried playing it and so far haven't had much
luck with it.  Made a character with a plan to make her part of Wizard's guild,
and even getting me gear has been a nightmare.  And got killed just walking
around near the University by a newsgirl.  I was told by people on there that
they didn't think my screen reader could handle the game?  I use Voiceover on
my iphone, with plans to use it on an ipad once the thing finally arrives.
Which was the other thing, I use IOS cause my mac seems slow and clunky and
don't have a ton of money to buy their new one anytime soon, and the same
people seem to think everyone has to use windows/android.  I even get that from
some friends went from trying to help me to refusing to talk to me unless I
swore allegiance to microsoft tech.
        So can someone on an iphone with voiceover play discworld?  I really
want to love this game, as I am a hardcore Pratchett fan who personally
identifies IRL with Cherie Littlebottom.  Please let me know if this game isn't
beyond my ability to play?