Recently I had problems with my drivers, including Graphics. It turned out to be e caused by a faulty drivers hive. It also manifested in an inability to install any hardware or upgrade any already installed drivers. Luckily I got the Bright idea to extract the drivers file from a backup USB that I had lying around.

So, if your drivers aren’t in working order, that may be the cause of your problem.

Från: Missy Hoppe
Skickat: den 24 mars 2021 01:33
Till: blind-gamers@groups.io
Ämne: Re: [blind-gamers] A Hero's Call

I had this problem a couple of years ago, and the fix was bizarre yet simple. I typically keep my laptop closed, but the game will not load if a laptop is close. I guess it needs the monitor or something? Anyway, if you're using a laptop that is closed, try opening it and see if that allows the game to load.

> On Mar 23, 2021, at 8:27 PM, Uniquely Able <abluegreengal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't get the game to load. I tried contacting the company without success.

> --

> "If you want lightning to strike twice, you need to plant more

> lightning rods,"-Keven J. Anderson

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#123481) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [arch...@mail-archive.com]

_._,_._,_