Good morning all,

Is anyone running Windows 11 with JAWS 2022? I am trying to use VIPMud
with Windows 11; however, VIPMud will not read the text once I tab
over and scroll through it . It will read the text as it is coming in
though. I am able to read the text when rooting JAWS cursor to PC
cursor and activate JAWS cursor but once PC cursor is activated, I can
no longer scroll or read the text. I'm having the same issues with the
Mush client. I know the Mush client works well because I have
installed the Mush bundle client from MateriaMagica; however, I
experience the same issues when running the regular Mush client. I
have downloaded plugins but cannot seem to get JAWS to read any text.
Any advise is greatly appreciated.