Jaws 2022 works with Mushclient if you are using a recent mushreader plugin.

Mush-z is a good example.

On 6/19/2022 8:11, Jesse Gaona wrote:
Good morning all, Is anyone running Windows 11 with JAWS 2022? I am trying to use VIPMud with Windows 11; however, VIPMud will not read the text once I tab over and scroll through it . It will read the text as it is coming in though. I am able to read the text when rooting JAWS cursor to PC cursor and activate JAWS cursor but once PC cursor is activated, I can no longer scroll or read the text. I'm having the same issues with the Mush client. I know the Mush client works well because I have installed the Mush bundle client from MateriaMagica; however, I experience the same issues when running the regular Mush client. I have downloaded plugins but cannot seem to get JAWS to read any text. Any advise is greatly appreciated.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#125083) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [arch...@mail-archive.com]

_._,_._,_