Hey all, i bought a light switch today to replace one of mine in the
wall and i bought a three way one instead of a one way. Now the ones
that i have in the wall are a one way, or at least thats what i think
there called, they have two wholes on the back where the wires go in
to verses the one i bought witch has three. So can i still use the one
i bought or do i have to get one like the one thats in the wall? Also
when putting the light cover back on over the switches how come those
dang little wholes are so hard to line up? Like i will have one screw
in there and it will line up just fine then when i try to put another
screw in the screw goes in at an angle. I got it back on and
everything is fine but why are those wholes so hard to line up? Oh,
one more thing when i was in there, i couldn't manage to get the wires
lose from the switch. I unscrewed the screws that were in the sides of
it and tryed to pull them out but it wasn't coming lol. How hard could
i pull before i break something?