Hi thanks for that tip. So ok can you tell me the difference between a
1 way and three way switch? The one way switch has two wholes in the
back correct? So if thats the case why would you need a three way
switch? Is that so you can wire another switch to it or something? Or
is it a ground connection?

On 8/25/10, Dale Leavens <dleav...@puc.net> wrote:
> You can use a two way switch in a one way installation. Use the two
> connections on the one side, not the top two.
>
> The wires are hard to pull out, the screws don't make any difference to
> them, the screws are an alternative connection method only, many people feel
> more confident screwing the connections down than they do with the press-in
> wire connections.
>
> Just pull hard on the wires, it can help to twist the switch so that the
> wire rotates slightly in the hole while you pull. Grasp the wire though,
> don't depend on the wire holding in the box while you are pulling the switch
> away.
>
> These grip very tightly. This is a good thing as it makes the connection by
> bighting into the copper.
>
> Dale leavens.

Interested in guitar lessons? Im me at Blindboyblake1.