  From: Claudia
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 5:25 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Using Gas Grill!

  Hi,

  The honey & I, being both totally blind, want to know how easy or difficult
it is to use a gas outdoor grill?
  We're both pretty confident cookds, but something just scares me about the
whole gas thing!
  I guess I'd like to know how doable it is?
  Thanks.

  Claudia

  Windows Messenger: cdelreal1...@sbcglobal.net
  Skype: claudiadr10