I agree with Al completely except that I would add one more caveat; when
switching fuel canisters you do need to be certain that attachment hoses are
tightly and cleanly fastened.  By "cleanly fastened" I mean you must be
careful to not cross thread those connectors because that could cause a
leak.  It isn't difficult to make certain hoses are correctly attached but
it is something that you need be aware.  A sighted person can usually apply
a film of soapy water on the connections and watch for any bubbling;
unfortunately a blind person does not have this safe guard option so extra
care should be taken when swapping out fuel canisters.

But, boy, will you like cooking with one of those gas grills.  Especially
when you decide at 4:50 in the afternoon to make dinner outside on the
grill.  Personally, I still use charcoal grills and I suspect they are
seriously more dangerous than a gas grill - no open flames and all that with
gas.

Bon appétit!
----
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!