Aloha everyone,

I too find using the gas grill pretty easy. I
have a flat top stove in my house and have never
had gas burners there so when I started using a
gas grill I too was a little nervous and now I
love it. All previous advice and encouragement
from others on this list is great. Some day I
would like to get a grill with a combination
small oven don't know if they make that yet but I
would love it. Living in Hawaii grilling is
perfect all year long. I have used a charcoal
grill for years even cooking a turkey at
Thanksgiving many years on it. Happy grilling. Aloha Sheryl