Bryce

Thanks, that sounds better, I'll take a look

Al
  -----Original Message-----
  From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]on Behalf Of Brice Mijares
  Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 11:21 AM
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] changing settings

  Personally I go to my yahoo groups, scroll down past all the groups, and
  there is some check boxes where you can set all active groups to no mail
  which takes affect quite quickly. I do this every time I'm going to be
away
  from the computer more than a couple of days. Then when you are ready to
  resume receiving mail, go back to the same check boxes and make the
  necessary changes and save the settings.