From: Brice Mijares
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 10:28 AM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] porch light

The light bulb on our front porch went out. Question; being that it has
some kind of censor that turns the light on once it gets dark and turns off
in the morning when it gets light, is it a special light bulb? My wife
thinks so, but I don't think so. I think it'll takes any light bulb
providing it fits in the fixture.