  From: Claudia
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 11:32 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] my Oreck Update!

  Hi All,

  It was the switch that had malfunctioned on my upright vac, and I finally
took it in today. The gentleman fixed it, in like two minutes! i left the vac
there, for a tuneup, so I'll get it back in about 7 to 10 days!

  I ended up purchasing a new oreck upright vac, that's quieter for about $200.
I left happy with my purchase and am excited to vacuum again.

  Claudia

  Windows Messenger: cdelreal1...@sbcglobal.net
  Skype: claudiadr10

database 5421 (20100903) __________