  From: Kevin Doucet
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 12:49 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] advice putting up a fence

  Hi all,

  Ok, sorry to change horses mid stream, but, I decided to go with a
  chain link fence. Lots more expensive, but, I feel it will help the
  property value stay up. Got it all sussed out, except for one thing.

  Part of the fence will be going up an incline. I read something on
  the lowes url about needing to do something different for an end post
  which is on an incline or decline, but, I did not understand what it
  said. Can any one shed some light on this situation?

  Thanks for all the help.