You know?  I've put these fences up quite a few times.  I  see I'm completely
ignorant when it comes to names of parts.

>From the link to Lowes, it looks like there are different posts available
>depending on the "topography" of the property.  Had to sneak in that 50 cent
>word so I didn't feel stupid as well.

They talk about a change in elevation of 15 inches over 100 feet.  Not all that
much of a drop over the entire run.  That is less slope than a sewer line
requires at a quarter inch per foot.

I'm going to have to play dumb here.  I've always just put in a longer post in
order to keep the height above ground the same.  They want the bottom of the
fencing, "fabric" 2 inches off the ground.  If I get to Lowes before you get an
answer I'll ask some questions.  But from what I read, I'll be giving different
info which may confuse things even further.