Dear List,
We are republishing the Blue Obelisk paper as part of a volume published by
Open Forum Europe (of which I am a Fellow). [See below]

Unfortunately the manuscript (which came from our DSpace) can't be read by
normal TeX readers. It's clearly a TeX document. Could someone [a] reformat
it so it works (I guess this is 5 mins max for an expert) and [b] explain
what has happened - repositories are meant to preserve things for re-use :-)