On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 9:43 AM, Peter Murray-Rust <pm...@cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> . I plan to try pandoc. Egon, does it REQUIRE the BMC stylesheet?
> Or can I take the style sheet out of the TeX and just convert it anyhow?

Yes, but I would indeed take the approach you suggest, and remove the
templates, and then replace the template commands with regular LaTeX
commands.

Please let me know if you did not manage to get it done by Tuesday...
that day I should be able to find some time to help out.

Egon

--
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT