[uucdigest]          Tuesday, April 23 2002          Volume 03 : Number 5116

| visit the BMW UUC Digest page: http://www.uucdigest.com
|
| Send SUBMISSIONS to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| Complaints?  Send 'em to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you must.
| Technical Problems? Send 'em to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|__________________________________________________________________

In this BMW UUC Digest:

       Re: [uuc] FS: wheels, brand new, cheap...
       [uuc] re: M3 GTR (ALMS petition, etc.)
       Re: [uuc] tires - section width v/s contact patch
       [uuc] RE: M3 GTR (ALMS,etc.)
       [uuc] BMWs in Canada
       [uuc] E30 funky electricals
       [uuc] Re: SI battery: any differences in mAh?
       RE: [uuc] E30 funky electrical
       RE: [uuc] Disappointing dealership experience - is it me or them?
       [uuc] Diff side seal replacement
       Re: [uuc] E30 funky electrical
       RE: [uuc] Flush ABS when bleeding brakes?  Hell no!
       Re: [uuc] FS - E36 325is stock parts