[uucdigest]          Tuesday, April 23 2002          Volume 03 : Number 5117

| visit the BMW UUC Digest page: http://www.uucdigest.com
|
| Send SUBMISSIONS to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| Complaints?  Send 'em to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you must.
| Technical Problems? Send 'em to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
|__________________________________________________________________

In this BMW UUC Digest:

       Re: [uuc] Best dealer to buy parts..
       Re: [uuc] FS: set of 18x8 BBS LMs
       [uuc] Re: Rites o' Spring
       [uuc] Re: ACO rules (was: ALMS Petition)
       [uuc] Re: [uucdigest] V3 #5116
       [uuc] Re: Tires - section width v/s contact patch
       [uuc] Re: public sales of M3 GTR
       [uuc] Aux Fan`
       [uuc] <WOB>Motorcycle Tires
       RE: [uuc] Re: public sales of M3 GTR