Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 10:56:41 -0800
From: "Ziv Gillat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: spark plug installation tools

Got it. OK. I trust you. I will change my order. BTW, the Bosch plugs were
actually half-price. Since I read a review of someone that used them, and he
said that the engine ran MUCH quieter, I trusted him too. But I like your
explanation, and will stick with the stock NGK plugs.

Thanks :-)

FYI, here is the link:

http://e46fanatics.com/howto/howtodetail.php?howto_id=44

Take care ---