Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:51:12 -0500
From: "Karl Zemlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: E34 Touring - Velcro straps in tool kit - What goes there?

I guess the title says it all.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:17:41 -0500
From: "Dean Boucouras" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

They may there to hold in the emergency reflector/triangle - this item is
usually not included in US Vehicles

Dean

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:18:33 -0500
From: "Brett Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "UUC Digest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The warning triangle that's not DOT approved, therefore not shipped with the
car from Germany.

Brett Anderson
KMS

Ahh - now that you mention that, I think I saw that in the manual ... And
then forgot about it.

Thanks.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

The warning triangle that's not DOT approved, therefore not shipped with the
car from Germany.

Brett Anderson
KMS