Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 17:28:21 -0500
From: "Gary Derian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: OT:  Audi lists]

If he's a snail we can say "Look at that S car go".
Gary Derian

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:29:39 -0800
From: Mark Dadgar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: UUC Digest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Free BMW Stuff

I'm cleaning out the garage and put some free used BMW stuff up in the
classifieds here:

http://www.justracing.com/classifieds/view_classifieds.php

Let me know if interested in any of it.

- Mark
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Check out my JustRacing Home Page at:
http://www.justracing.com/homepage/mdadgar

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 08:03:20 -0500
From: "Darren Beilstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: debadging a car

Hi all,

I think I am going to de-badge my 95 540 M-Sport.  Does anyone have any
tricks, so as not to scratch the paint or cause any other blemishes with the
removal process?

Thanks,
Darren