Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:02:10 -0500
From: Ed MacVaugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: Abbreviations

L7 was an E23 US model with excessive luxury appointments *and*
L7 was an E38 *non* US model with long wheelbase and excessive luxury
appointments

Ed

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:35:00 -0500
From: "Rich Dorffer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: <FS> BBS RK 17" x 8" ET35 "Brand New Set" (OHIO)

As the title states, I have a brand new set of BBS RK, 17" x 8", 35mm
offset, 5  x 120mm and 16.8 lbs each.  This is a great fitment for E36s and
E46s.  These retail for $374 each at Tire Rack ($1,500 a set).

This is a great set of wheels for the track or the street for any E36 or
E46.

Anyone interested in them, let me know.  Don't bother offering ridiculously
low offers, this is a new set of BBS RK wheels.  Reasonable offers over
$1,000 will be considered though and shipping isn't an issue at all (buyer
pays for shipping).

Regards,

Rich

------------------------------

I bought a set last year for my Z3 2.8 and they are sweet! with some F1
GS-D3  235-40/17 on all four corners the car just feels frisky!

Way easy to clean and look sharp.

chris pawlowicz
(thinking happy thoughts of driving the Z3.. which is sleeping away the
winter in a friends garage)

> As the title states, I have a brand new set of BBS RK, 17" x 8", 35mm
> offset, 5  x 120mm and 16.8 lbs each.  This is a great fitment for E36s
> and
> E46s.  These retail for $374 each at Tire Rack ($1,500 a set).
>
> This is a great set of wheels for the track or the street for any E36 or
> E46.
>
> Anyone interested in them, let me know.  Don't bother offering
> ridiculously
> low offers, this is a new set of BBS RK wheels.  Reasonable offers over
> $1,000 will be considered though and shipping isn't an issue at all (buyer
> pays for shipping).

I believe there was an L6 as well.......I've ridden in one.

Lee