Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:11:02 -0800
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: <e30> PS system

Is there a filter for the Power steering system of the E30? (Eg. inside the
fluid reservoir?).

-Kevin

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:16:41 -0500
From: Ed MacVaugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <e30> PS system

Yes, it is under the plastic plate in the bottom of the reservoir.

Ed

Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:37:05 -0500
From: "Bruno" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "UUC Digest" <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>

Interesting, I don't seem to find the replacement part# in the ETK.

Bruno
Webmaster of the BMW E34 Website: www.bmwe34.net
> Yes, it is under the plastic plate in the bottom of the reservoir.
>
> Ed
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >Is there a filter for the Power steering system of the E30? (Eg. inside
the
> >fluid reservoir?).
> >
> >-Kevin
> >
> >Search the
ARCHIVES:http://www.mail-archive.com/bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com

> >In memory of Michel Potheau - friend, enthusiast, founder of the BMW CCA.
> >
> >UUC Motorwerks - BMW Performance Fine-tuning and home of the Ultimate
> >Short Shifter - accept no substitutes!
> >908-874-9092 . http://www.uucmotorwerks.com
> >

> --
>
> Search the ARCHIVES:http://www.mail-archive.com/bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com

> In memory of Michel Potheau - friend, enthusiast, founder of the BMW CCA.
>
> UUC Motorwerks - BMW Performance Fine-tuning and home of the Ultimate
> Short Shifter - accept no substitutes!
> 908-874-9092 . http://www.uucmotorwerks.com

> Interesting, I don't seem to find the replacement part# in the ETK.

There isn't any for just the filter, it is not a separate part.  If you want to
replace it, you
have to replace the entire reservoir.

Regards,

Rich