Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:36:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tammer Farid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Gary Derian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: S-03's was BFG KDW's

Hmm, seems the Yokohama guys have oversimplified things.
http://www.yokohamatire.com/utmatch.asp

I had the marks reversed, though.  I didn't get a chance to
look at the wheels closely with the tires dismounted, so I
can't say what markings would be there.

Thanks for the info, Gary, as always.  And how appropriate
that this is National Tire Safety Week (not kidding,
4/24-4/30/05)!

-tammer

ARCHIVES:http://www.mail-archive.com/bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com

> > In memory of Michel Potheau - friend, enthusiast,
> founder of the BMW CCA.
> >
> > UUC Motorwerks - BMW Performance Fine-tuning and home
> of the Ultimate
> > Short Shifter - accept no substitutes!
> > 908-874-9092 . http://www.uucmotorwerks.com

http://mail.yahoo.com

Does Goodyear or Dunlop have something similar posted?
tia,
Barry