  Wanted:  Does any one have - -
  Re: [NPR] Rendezvous Confession
  Re: OT: Winter Tire Question

Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:42:52 -0700
From: Harvey Chao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Wanted:  Does any one have - -

I'm looking for the driver side low beam headlamp for a '95 E34.  The
car my daughter just bought has a broken glass cover on that unit.
Anyone have one that needs a good home for a reasonable price (less
than $125-140) ?

And while on the topic of this E34 - question about the HVAC fan
control - my daughter said that when she turns the middle (fan speed)
know over past "12 O'clock) to any of the 1,2,3,4, numbered settings,
all the illumination of the HVAC control panel goes dark - is this
normal?

Thanks
Harvey