  <E36> Fan resistor pack

Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:38:05 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: <E36> Fan resistor pack

Gents and occasional ladies,
On the replacment of the HVAC resistor pack, do I need to remove the whole
lower dash center section to gain access to the area holding the resistor
pack? I recall on my son's car there was just a small panel to remove under
the dash. But the E36 M3 coupe seems to have a continuous piece.
This is a '99 M3.

Thanks all,
-Kevin

 This  e-mail  communication is confidential and is intended only
 for  the individual(s) or entity named above and others who have
 been  specifically  authorized to receive it. If you are not the
 intended  recipient,  please  do not read, copy, use or disclose
 the  contents of this communication to others. Please notify the
 sender  that  you have received this e-mail in error by replying
 to  the e-mail.  Please then delete the e-mail and any copies of
 it. Thank you.