Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 16:30:19 -0600 (CST)
From: "Kevin Jay (Mr.Fabulous)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: <misc> headliner & pillar re-do

Yeah, well, Gary is right about this.  I'm a decent mechanic, but not much of
a detail guy.  And something like covering a headliner isn't exactly in my
wheelhouse.  It's better than it was (hard not to be), but nowhere near
professional.  At least I tried.....

Tomorrow I try to get it all back together.

- k