Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:58:36 -0400
From: "Chet Dawes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Subject: Re: looking for info on an M3

As I recall the e36 M3 earned the "best handling car at any price".  Their
criteria of sub $30k had the 318ti a runner-up (IIRC) to the Honda Prelude
SH.  The e36 M3 was tops in the price is no object category.

A lot has changed since then, but one thing remains......the e36 M3 handles
very well and can still out run many newer, more powerful and more expensive
cars on a road course.  :)

I know I love mine.

Cheers,
Chet