  E39 DME location
  M3 Sunroof Stuck

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:32:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: Carlos Lopez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com" <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: E39 DME location

I assume all E39s have it in the same location but just in case I'm asking
about a '97 540i 6-speed specifically.  I want to get the Bosch part number off
of mine.

If you reply privately please cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I can't post from gmail and I hardly ever check my yahoo account.

Cheers,
Carlos
Ypsi., MI
97 540i/6