My speech at the LinuxCon Europe (Prague, end of October) about The
Document Foundation and LibreOffice has been accepted.

I have already registered, and I have also found a very convenient
flight/hotel combo, but I need to get a reimbursement from TDF as I am
not able to cover the expenses with my personal money (and I am not
covered by a company paying for my expenses).

Including food, I will spend a maximum of 300 Euro. I am asking the
Steering Committee to approve this reimbursement.

Thanks, Italo

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vign...@gmail.com