Hi :)
I have assumed that Thorsten has not stepped down from MC or something.
Whatever he was stepping down from was in order for him to be able to do some
work that he is being blocked from doing anyway right?  So until the job needs
to be started i think Thorsten is still on whatever it was he was going to step
down from.

Sorry, i just got a bit muddled.
Regards from
Tom :)