On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi :)
> I have assumed that Thorsten has not stepped down from MC or something.
> Whatever he was stepping down from was in order for him to be able to do some
> work that he is being blocked from doing anyway right?  So until the job
> needs to be started i think Thorsten is still on whatever it was he was going
> to step down from.
>
> Sorry, i just got a bit muddled.

The MC is in charge of supervising the BoD election so clearly someone
running for a BoD possition cannot be member of the MC
The MC is in charge of supervising "Solemn Address and Impeachment of
the Board of Directors". again that create a conflict of interest if
one is allowed to be BoD member and MC member.

So, MC membership and BoD membership and candidacy are mutually exclusive.
This has been overlooked during this election cycle. Thorsthen should
have resigned of his MC position as soon as he declared his intention
to run for a BoD position.
I don;t think that there is any suspicion that this 'irregularity' had
any impact on the election, and clearly Thorsten election and behavior
are beyond reproach.
Still, The forms do matter, and even the impression of impropriety can
create un-welcomed drama/suspiction/FUD etc...
Hence the necessity to rectify the situation, hence Thorsten stepping
down from his MC responsibilities.

Does that clarifies it  ?

Norbert