Hi Cor, all,

Am 31.10.2017 um 17:12 schrieb Cor Nouws:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Andreas Mantke wrote on 31-10-17 13:44:
>
>> that's not the topic, I wrote about. I wrote about very close personal
>> or economic connections, not the usual friendship etc.
>
> In business, one often makes the most deals with people you're friendly
> with ;)
> So let's try to all be friends and use the appropriate rules to prevent
> personal relations being the stronger argument than rational considerations.

I'm not talking about not being friendly with each other (that's also a
rule written in the statutes), but about the fact that TDF is an
organization with rules and a lot of credit based also on good behavior
and transparent administration/organization.

Kind regards,
Andreas
--
## Infrastructure Developer LibreOffice
## Freie Office-Suite für Windows, Linux, Mac