Hi Thorsten,

On 16/01/2022 01:48, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Let's now stop this infighting.
IMHO what is being called "infighting" has been an excellent exercise of transparency and exchange of point of view.

It was probably overdue as some members of the community, due to lack of communication, formed their own view of what may have happened during this term.

More information is now available to all so that it will be easier to ask more questions and help us moving forward in a positive way.

Nothing good will come from it.
I do agree that lowering the quality of the debate characterising members of the community as "populist" or anti "commercial" won't bring anything good.

Everyone has the right to have opinions and it's our duty to allow everyone access to actual facts so that they can validate their opinions and bring something positive to the discussion.

In particular: this is a public list, so let me remind everyone that
our statutes suggest, and our code of conduct mandates:

- that we behave respectfully towards all others, including those that
   are different or think differently from yourself
- be helpful, considerate, friendly and respectful towards all other
   participants
- we don't condone harassment or offensive behaviour
It is a very good reminder for all, I'm sure that both Michael Meeks and Sophie Gautier, which are surely following with interest these conversations and are members of the Code of Conduct support team, would have flagged any behaviour that goes against the CoC.

More information and contact details here:

https://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/code-of-conduct/
Thank you all for considering, and let's move on!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten
Thanks for contributing to open and constructive conversations.

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Deputy Member of the Board of Directors