Hi Paolo, hi all,

Il 16/01/22 11:01, Paolo Vecchi ha scritto:
> IMHO what is being called "infighting" has been an excellent exercise
> of transparency and exchange of point of view.

I agree, a lot of new (at least for non-board people) information came
out from this thread, although the topics I proposed in the first email,
regarding, as per subject of the thread, counterproposal(s) to the
"actization" of LibreOffice Online, were barely discussed.

I also think, and I hope those that have written here will agree, is
clear that we need fixed and strong rules for projects hosted at TDF. I
hope source-only projects will not happen again.

All the best,

Marco