Hi Andras,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 13/03/2022 16:12:

the quintessence of he proposal would be that a project will at 99,9% or
more wouldn't get out of the attic state inside the TDF resources. The
barriers to de-attic a project and make it an active project inside TDF
are much higher than setting up / starting a new project.

That is true. On the other hand: is it reasonable to compare a new project with one that is in attic state? For a new project - and I think TDF will adopt projects all too swift - you create a stage so that there is a place to grow, prove oneself. When a project has been paused at some moment, that will not have been done without thinking, consideration, extra efforts to avoid etc. as well. So based on this, one not make conclusions on the current proposal by 'comparing' the cases. For me the clear demands in the proposal are to prevent a situation where projects restart without a good change on success, which is IMO quite relevant for TDF's good name.

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors