Dear list,

Paolo Vecchi wrote:
> He may have missed my emails but I suppose that our chairman, which is also
> his direct superior at work, could have made him notice that he overlooked
> some emails from a fellow member of the board.

Just to clarify - Gabor does not receive orders or instructions from
me with regard to his role as a deputy director, and is free to decide
on his own, according to his personal views & opinions.

@Paolo: the best way to resolve issues like the one you mentioned, is
to talk to the person(s) involved directly. If you like, we should
always be able to find a few minutes during board calls, to get this
sorted out interactively.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten