Hi all,

Paolo Vecchi píše v Po 30. 05. 2022 v 13:44 +0200:

> After having read the other proposal I have integrated some minor
> changes into v 2.1 that you can find here:
>
> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/sFtCk9wiMWbt2pB
>
> Some of the changes implemented:
> - added that TDF has increased its contributions also thanks to
> improved
> QA triage, UI and unit tests development
> - moved the "app stores management" section under Focus Areas and
> removed the long rationale behind the proposed focus area as it
> should
> be by now clear to all. It might be seen as controversial but it is
> natural evolution to have the apps managed directly by TDF
> - removed the paragraph stating that tenders are a negligible part
> of
> commercial contributors income
> - added that in-house developers should participate to events to
> present
> their achievements

For the ease of review, here is the above document in editable form,
with the changes visible as tracked changes:

  https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/YNZyoL7Q39bMiCD

I've also rebased the Merged proposal on top of this; it is great to
see the amount of differences decreased, please see it here:

  https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/ggx9zJnN9yZSKc6

In case you want to edit it, you can do so directly in the shared
folder:

  https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/960049

If you are not a TDF Member, happy to incorporate your changes for you,
please send them as a reply to this ML.

All the best,
Kendy