Hi all,

Am 10.06.22 um 12:20 schrieb Jan Holesovsky:
Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke píše v Čt 09. 06. 2022 v 20:48 +0200:

this confirms that TDF has payed a part of the Android and Online
development from donation money.
Interestingly, I don't recall any of the Collabora Productivity clients
(even proprietary companies) ever complaining that the code Collabora
develops for them end up in the open, as Free Software, and may be
reused later to build new stuff on top of that, and that it may help
other clients too.
seemed it is really hard to understand the content of my message. ;-(

But I'm tired to repeatedly try to explain things with the same result.
Otherwise that could be judged as a constant negative message by a
reader of this list.

The donation money were used to develop Android editing.  The fact that
a small part of that work was later re-used for other developments is
irrelevant, this his how Open Source and Free Software works.
And I abstain from commenting this, because it seemed we don't share the
same view about the behavior in question this topic.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Free Software Advocate