On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 at 19:48:57 +0200, Andreas Mantke wrote:
> I wonder what is the usual time slot it needs to merge a reviewed and
> ready patch into the LibreOffice repository.

https://dashboard.documentfoundation.org/app/kibana#/dashboard/Gerrit-Timing and
https://dashboard.documentfoundation.org/app/kibana#/dashboard/Gerrit-Backlog
have average and median timing metrics per repo and developer, and one
can tweak the filter to add the desired conditions.  For more complex queries
you can use the elasticsearch API, but if there is interest in adding more
visuals to the dashboard we can also do that of course.

> It would be great, if the board could share it's opinion.

An opinion on how to compute an average from existing data?  I'm
confused.

--
Guilhem.